To post an ad, please contact the NJPA office at 908-588-3540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Space Available for
Psychiatrists, Psychologists & LCSWs
Beautiful building, spacious windowed professional psychotherapy office in the heart of Bergen
County at a great location off Century Road and Route 17 in Paramus.
1. Great location
2. Furnished or furnished rooms
3. Elevator building with ample parking
4. Pantry area
5. Waiting room
6. Full time or part time
7. 24/7 access
8. High speed WiFi available
9. Patient referrals possible
10. Mail handling services
11. All Utilities and Housekeeping included
12. No brokers fee
For more information contact Dr. Judy Gurfein at the above number or email to email@example.com
Psychiatrist --Part Time or full time, adult or child
Outpatient Program in Clifton, NJ
Hourly or full time with benefits. Works with a mixed adult outpatient population, in an environment that promotes collaboration, respect, and teamwork.
We also need part time for child. No emergency call.
Must have Licensure to practice medicine in New Jersey, BE/BC in Psychiatry.
SERV, a well-established leader in behavioral healthcare in New Jersey, supports people living with mental illness to achieve greater independence and life satisfaction through residential, partial care, and outpatient services. This outpatient clinic has served the Clifton area for many years and values its community roots and connections.
Call Linda Gochfeld, MD, Medical Director, SERV Behavioral Health System: 609-662-3096, or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Psychiatric Medical Director
Elmer or Vineland, NJ
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are seeking a Medical Director to oversee mental healthcare at our client facilities. If you are an experienced physician looking for take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you! Great opportunity to work for a highly respected, multi-disciplinary medical and behavioral system located in picturesque towns in Southern New Jersey. Here you’ll find a small town way of life, yet be only 30 minutes from downtown Philadelphia, less than an hour away from the ocean shore and bay, and two hours from the Pocono Mountains. So whether you crave the beauty of nature, outdoor activities, or world-class dining, shopping, and cultural institutions, our area has a lifestyle to match your interests.
*Ask about our relocation assistance.
*Sign on bonus and referral bonus also available!
Position involves providing supervision and leadership to the mental health staff of CFG client facility while also providing direct patient care. Facilities are located in Woodbury, Vineland, Bridgeton and Elmer, New Jersey.
- Manages and leads the psychiatric operations of the CFG client site.
- Works along with CFG and the client to establish and enforce sound clinical policies, procedures and practices as they pertain to patient care.
- Clinically collaborates with Advanced Practice Nurses at the Facility.
- Works with Medical Affairs in with credentialing and scheduling of psychiatrists and APNs to ensure that the department is adequately staffed.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of new clinicians.
- Provision of full range of psychiatric services to assigned patients. Services provided include direct care of patients in the clinical setting including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of patients and determining the degree of disabilities in patients. Psychiatrist will prescribe medication to patients as deemed necessary and will conduct medication management. All services to be documented in the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders .
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained from patients, relatives, and other professionals.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder
- Participates in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans and will take necessary steps when a patient refuses treatment.
- Conducts and reviews capacity evaluations.
- Provides crisis intervention training to staff.
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned.
Adult Family Health Services Seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist for 12-15 hours per week for Mental Health Partial Care, Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs. Join our dedicated team at our Clifton location. Perform psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and guide clinical approaches. Sensitivity to needs of those with co-occurring mental health and substance use challenges a must, Board Certification as an Addiction Medicine Doctor a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Please submit CV to email@example.com or call 732-609-7211 with any questions.